The American Chamber of Commerce in Poland (AmCham) is the nation’s largest international business organization, representing the interests of over 350 businesses from a wide range of sectors. They all share one thing in common – they rely on AmCham to be their voice in Poland.
Membership benefits include:
- meeting industry players at events such as monthly breakfast meetings, economic forums, business mixers, conferences and panel discussions;
- personal meetings with high-level politicians and business leaders;
- monitoring legislative and business trends;
- expert participation in the legislative process;
- PR opportunities in our publications and in the AmCham.pl Quarterly magazine
- participation in our 12 committees;
- presence in regions (Kraków/Katowice, Wrocław and Tricity)
Corporate Membership is open to companies with a strong American presence. Individual Membership is open to professionals who are U.S. citizens.
This membership is for individuals only
Individual membership is available to any US citizen engaged in business in Poland, providing their company or employer is not eligible for corporate membership. Annual fee is PLN 2 000 paid in US$ according to NBP's daily average rate.
2 000 PLN/ 12 months
Corporate membership is open to companies incorporated in the United States, partially owned by US companies, and international companies with a presence in both the US and Poland. The annual fee is PLN 12 500 paid in US$ according to the NBP's daily average rate.
12 500 PLN / 12 months
The Advisory Council of AmCham is engaged in shaping our advocacy for better investment, creating policies, and working with key policy-makers in order to better address important and highly relevant issues. The crucial role of companies gathered in the Advisory Council is emphasized by the special client care we provide to these premium members and the opportunity they have to cooperate at the highest level, including business to government dialogue, special networking events, as well as priority at our events.
35 000 PLN / 12 months
Membership dues apply to the calendar year and membership is automatically extended unless AmCham receives a cancellation in writing by the end of the calendar year in which the membership expires.
Contact: Barbara Pocialik, Membership & Committee Manager, [email protected]